About Me

My photo
Hey.. Jus cal me N kay.. do enjoy reading my blog :D

Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2014

For my love and readers.. Anger quote

For u my dear and my friends out there.. This is some quote that I found on net.. Very straight forward and good anger quote for we as human being that sometimes full of anger and can't control ourself..

“Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.” 



Yes, we will give the best speech ever when we were angry and believe me it will hurt someone else..

Terlajak perahu boleh diundur tetapi terlajak kata.....

“Angry people want you to see how powerful they are... loving people want you to see how powerful You are.” 



* Dont show how powerful you are by letting your anger to other people because I as well can show how powerful my love to you in order to slow down the anger..

** Dear, please put down your anger. Control yourself and watch out with whom your are angry for.. XOXO.. Help yourself by thinking the person that usually will calm you down dan always be around when you are feeling down..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan malu-malu tinggalkan sekomen dua.. :D