About Me

My photo
Hey.. Jus cal me N kay.. do enjoy reading my blog :D

Followers

Friday, December 6, 2013

Bad Food Coloring

Hey u all.. Have u experience this..

Ate something that have high content of coloring substances.. Euuwww

Not good for our health. And the picture below is something that I dont like to practice.


But seems that i dont have any choice because Asyraf keep sucking the lolipop wrapper which have color and chemical material on it.

Actually to be honest I didnt knew that the lolipop have high color content until i realize it after several minutes.

Euwww.. too bad i cant do anything until we arrive at Tabung Haji for my cousin wedding. I grab it from his hand and kept back in the wrapper.

And thank god the color were disappear after we attack the candy buffet which i had plan ealier.. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan malu-malu tinggalkan sekomen dua.. :D