About Me

My photo
Hey.. Jus cal me N kay.. do enjoy reading my blog :D

Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Girl's Room Escape - Addicted android games

This is another addicted android games and app u can found in google play. Well, today is my second day and I have reach level or room 5..

Information:
Girl's Room is very cute escape game by Funkyland. U have to find five cosmetics for escape from room.

How to play:
Tap only.. easy ahhh??

Features:
- Beautiful graphics
- Simple and easy
- All room are cute (total of 18 rooms)

Graphic:
Cute girly layout, love each room so much. I rate it 10/10

Level of difficulty:
Depend on your level of creative thinking. Its easy, moderate and can be so hard too!!! Im on level three and its so hard, so i accidentally hit the hint button.. lol!!

My Rating for this game / app:
Really awesome. I gave it 10/10

Connection:
It can be play offline... Nice haaa!! But need a connection if u need any hint..

Girl's Room Escape - Addicted android games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan malu-malu tinggalkan sekomen dua.. :D